Levitra 20 mg(vardenafil) is a type of medication that treats Erectile dysfunction or Impotence in men which falls in the category called PDE-5 inhibitors.
This category also includes medications such as viagra and Cialis.
It comes in several forms including pill, It also comes in a dissolvable form that is dissolvable strip.
which you can put under your tongue.
Essentially, what this medication does is it blocks a certain enzyme in the penile tissue called phosphodiesterase.
This leads to an increase in blood circulation, there are other compounds that allow. for relaxation of the smooth muscle within the blood vessels to the penis.
This causes expansion of the blood vessels and makes it easier to fill the erectile bodies to create an erection.
Now with these medications, it is still required to have some stimulation in shape or form to help facilitate the erection.
How does it work?
Basically, what it does is it increases blood flow to the penile region to improve or treat Impotence or Erectile dysfunction in men.
It blocks certain enzyme called phosphodiesterase near penile tissue to increase blood flow.
There are some other compounds that allow relaxation of the smooth muscle within the blood vessels to the penis.
This leads to the expansion of the blood vessels and makes it easier to fill the erectile bodies to make an erection.
Effectiveness depends on the absorption of Levitra into your body or into your bloodstream may get affected by how much you have in your stomach.
Dosage of Levitra 10mg:
Levitra is a very effective medication which is a great treatment to your ED.
In general, It can be taken up to one time a day. It should be taken approximately 30 to 45 minutes prior to sexual intercourse.
Importantly: Do not overdose in any case as it can have tremendous side effects.
Consume Levitra 100mg only when needed. so, do not make it a habit.
at least maintain a 24-hour gap if you want to continue dosage.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it can have worse effects on the body
- Avoid taking grapefruit and other grapefruit products.
- Chest pain.
- fast heartbeat.
- heavy sweating.
- bad breath.
- sleeplessness and many other common and uncommon side effects.
Less commonly, Some consumers have experienced cyanopsia, where everything appears to have a tinted blue tinge.
Somehow very rare:-
nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy or damage to the optic nerve.
Other potential side effects include:
- very rare, Priapism.
- A painful long-lasting erection.
- Heart attack.
- Sudden hearing loss.
- Increased intraocular pressure.
- Ventricular arrhythmias.
The following individuals should not take Levitra 20 mg:-
or should check with their doctors first:-
- People on nitric oxide donors, nitrates and organic nitrites
- Men who refrain from sexual intercourse because of cardiovascular rush factors.
- people with severe liver impairment.
- people with kidney Individuals with low blood pressure(hypertension).
- Those who have had a recent heart attack or stroke.
- Individuals with hereditary degenerative retinal disorders.
- Some athletes take Revatio to increase their exercise capacity.
Where to buy Levitra 20 mg?
Medonlinestore is a reliable platform to buy Levitra and other Erectile dysfunction medicine without a doubt in mind with 24*7 customer care and support.