What does Premature Ejaculation mean?
Premature Ejaculation causes a condition where men ejaculate sooner than later during sexual intercourse.
This can also cause psychological distress and can also cause performance anxiety.
Medical practitioner sometimes associates this condition by brain chemical composition.
Low levels of serotonin in the brain suppress the ability to hold ejaculation.
Stress, guilt, performance anxiety and relationship problems are among them.
Erectile dysfunction(ED) is also closely associated with premature ejaculation (PE).
What are the primary signs and symptoms of Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
Inability to delay climaxing for more than a minute after penetration. Some men experience a mixture of normal ejaculation and rapid ejaculation often.
Ejaculation that always or nearly always occurs before or within approximately one minute of vaginal penetration, which we call lifelong premature ejaculation (PE).
Which mean if you are trying to delay things, and you are not able to be is the primary sign that you are dealing with premature ejaculation (PE).
Quick note:- Before getting deep into it let us know about how the sexual response cycle works:-
The sexual response includes 4 stages:- Desire, Arousal, Orgasm and resolution.
- Increasing levels of sexual arousal reach a threshold that triggers the ejaculation response, which then typically terminates the sexual experience.
- Ejaculation includes emission, expulsion(ejaculation itself), orgasm.
- Emission and expulsion are spinal cord reflex.
- whereas orgasm is the pleasurable response that occurs in the brain in response to the emission and ejaculation.
And in the condition of Premature ejaculation, all these elements of the sexual response cycle works very fast and you end up ejaculating very early.
Types of Premature Ejaculation:- There are two types of Premature ejaculation.
Lifelong Premature Ejaculation:- Ejaculation that lasts not more than 1 minute of the vaginal penetration.
Acquired Premature Ejaculation (PE):- Ejaculation that lasts not more than 3 minutes of the vaginal penetration.
What causes premature ejaculation?
Here’s what causes Premature Ejaculation
- Lifelong Premature Ejaculation (PE) may be explained by variation in sensitivity of two classes of serotonin receptor(biological cause).
- Acquire Premature Ejaculation (PE) is caused by:-
- sexual performance anxiety
- psychological or relationship concerns
- Erectile dysfunction(ED).
- withdrawal(detoxification from prescribed or recreational drugs).
- hyper tension
- elevation in Body mass index(BMI)
- or any other Metabolic syndrome can cause premature ejaculation.
How to cure it?
Treatment options for Premature Ejaculation (PE) are both medical and non- medical.
No medication has been licensed in the United States(US) yet to treat the condition.
Some topical drugs can improve the condition by prolonging climax when applied.
However, few medications can help you solve the problem:-
- PDE-5 Inhibitors.
Natural ways to cure this problem:-
Multiple studies have shown that weight loss and improved cardiovascular fitness particularly in men with metabolic syndrome, can improve Premature Ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction(ED).
Things to do:-
- Cardiovascular exercises.
- At least 3 times per week, at least 30 minutes should be the duration of the workout.
- The main objective of doing exercise should be sweating. So, It is better to exercise until you sweat.
- Work on your self:- taking care of your self would definitely help you to solve problems like premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- Live a stress-free life as much as possible. You can do yoga, running and intense exercises to reduce stress.
- Also, you can do what you love the most. This is the best stress buster you can ever get.
- Even the minor organ malfunction can result in psychological consequences, which can progress to so-called ‘performance-related anxiety’.
- thus, increasing the time to maximal erection and decreasing the rigidity of the erect penis.
- psychosexual therapy or sex therapy can also help you to get out of this situation
- Behavioural techniques can also help.
- Oral medications (which may have side effects too).
- Experimental techniques and few alternative techniques are there too which can help you to get over premature easily.
- Physical fitness is the thing that you can put main focus on. As this can protect you from any other disease overall.