It is the association between Diabetes and Erectile dysfunction or what is more commonly called male impotence.
In addition, It is estimated that probably the majority of men suffer from this condition at some stage of their lives.
And that for some of them it is a condition that doesn’t last for long and goes away just as it came.
Basically, what happens is if the blood gets high sugar levels than it restricts the blood flow to the penis.
When the blood gets more sugar then it stops producing nitric oxide and stops the blood flow to the penis.
Without any obvious reason and all on its own. It is much more likely to get Erectile dysfunction if you have diabetes
An erection requires blood flow into the tissues of the penis.
And if the blood is restricted then the chances of getting an erection will also get restricted.
Complications of having diabetes
One of the main complications of diabetes is the effect that it has on blood vessels.
And therefore, if you have diabetes it makes you more likely to suffer from the inability to maintain or sustain an erection.
To treat this condition, we all know that there are these days very effective drugs that can help to to get rid of the situation but not permanently and these effective drugs also have some side effects.
You have to look back at your diabetes and think is there any reason particularly why am I having Erectile dysfunction.
And prevent it by focusing on that particular reason why this condition happened to you.
Share your condition to your doctor and you have to try and overcome that sensitivity that embarrassment seeks proper guidance.
Other causes of ED
- psychological problems including stress, anxiety and depression.
- smoking and dring too much alcohol can cause erectile dysfunction and other illegal drugs as well.
- Low testosterone problem.
- High blood pressure
- high cholesterol, as well as there, are some other reason as well.
How to control diabetes and associated Erectile dysfunction?
- Cigarettes, alcohol, and processed sugar. All three effects the body in such a way that it starts producing less amount of testosterone.
- If you are overweight, shedding a few pounds can increase your testosterone levels.
- One should make an effort to reduce stress levels. you can work out, meditate, or you can do anything that you love doing will help you reducing stress with ease.
- doing short workouts not more than 45 minutes to 1 hour with the least amount of rest periods is very beneficial.
- Proper diet can also help you to get rid of diabetes and associated ED problem.
- Make a diet chart that includes only natural food and nothing processed like processed sugars.
- apart from this, you can also work on- Disturbed sleep, Unhealthy food craving, Increased body fat, weak immune system.